Sunday, February 15, 2009

Disneyland's got Nothing

For my valentine present Austin took me to SeaWorld. Ive never been before and have wanted to go for so long! I had the BEST time!!! I am pretty obsessed with marine animals so to me this was the happiest place on earth (sorry DisneyLand). My favorite was the "Clyde and Seamore's Risky Rescue" ha ha it was so funny :) I just love that I got to feed and touch so many different animals and be there with my best friend, he always makes everything so much fun! Here are a few of my favorite moments.....


Bat Rays I dont know why but they were one of
my favorites.


Ha ha Austin getting romantic with the bat ray! It was so rad he was making
kissing sounds and the bat ray kept coming further and further out of the water.





Clyde and Seamore waving goodbye!

Du Du....Du Du...Du Du Ahhhhh!!


ha ha so sleepy!


I love this picture! The bird was just catching a ride on the walrus while he was swimming.





Admiral Biggenbottom!!!


Ha ha this was one of my favorite parts of the show,
when the little guy brought out the pepsi!! ha ha so cute!

This was the dolphin show!

One of the dolphins we were feeding,
he was talking to us it was so fun :)

5 comments:

wc0827 said...

你好,欢迎访问我的博客

Anonymous said...

In case anybody wants to know what wc0827 thinks....

Literal translation

"You are good, welcome to visit my blog."

Thanks wc

Cailean said...

Wow that looks like so much fun. I would totally want one of those shark toy thingies. So we are actually possibly visiting San Diego to see my husband's grandma and we want to go to Sea World. Was it warm there (warm enough to get splashed by Shamu)?

RussellsRoost said...

Yeah! I love Sea World! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

CHMomma said...

we love sea world and have taken the boys a few times :)
im glad you got to experience it is so fun!