Monday, October 27, 2008

Newport Harbor

Im a little behind.... So our date night last week was a lot of fun! We went out on a paddle boat around newport harbor, brought dinner and ate it out on our little boat as the sun went down it was seriously so beautiful. Sometimes i honestly forget what a beautiful place we live in. While we were paddeling around we saw the best thing ever, 5 fat sea lions had jumped up on someones boat and were just laying there ha ha it was so funny. We kept paddling up close so we could get a better look. I wish so bad we had seen them jump on there. All in all it was such a great date with such a wonderful guy :)

3 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

I think it is great that you guys have date nights! That is something you should try to always do... even when the little ones come along. Any chance we can make it a double one of these days???

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

oh thats sooo fun. .I love Sea Lions and would die if I could see them... Sooo cute.. you guys are adorable

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

oh thats sooo fun. .I love Sea Lions and would die if I could see them... Sooo cute.. you guys are adorable