Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cutting Edge 3


So last week me and Austin met up in redondo beach with some of my friends to go ice skating! It was so much fun :) Ha ha we were doing tricks and dance moves in the middle of the rink forever. There was a DJ so they were playing some pretty fantastic dance music. We played the game of skate and at one point me made a train (with Austin in the lead) and as we skated around Austin would convince people to grab on, soon we had almost the whole rink attatched to our train! It was so funny! The train was HUGE! As the night went on Austin started to get really good... he was doing spins and turns and leg lifts he was like a natural ice skating champ, all he needed was a sparkley leotard and he would have been set! All in all it was such a fun night with my favorite people.

Me and Jody trying to do some serious couples ice skating moves!
.


ha ha some of those professional moves i was talking about :)


I think Austin looks so stinkin cute in the picture :)

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

hahahhahahahaha... i laughed so hard looking at austins pics doing professional moves... hahahhaha

Lauren Swainston said...

You two are too amazing. I miss you so much. Keep your posts updated so I can know what is going on with you while I it here all the way in Utah. You are still the only one I never judged...Love you!