Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yay Book Club

Well on Thursday night we had our second book club meeting.  It was seriously so much fun I just love all of the girls in the club!!  I hosted it this month and had everyone over at my house... ha ha I wasn't sure if all eleven girls would fit but they did.  The book we read was HUNGER GAMES it is seriously such an amazing book!!!  One of my new favorites.  We are trying to bring foods that have to do with whatever book we are reading that month so I had everyone bring different breads like how in the book everyone has a bread that represents their district (ha ha you gotta read the book to know what I'm talking about)  I cant wait to get together next month.  Yay book club!!!!                                                                                                           

5 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

This was such a great book to meet and talk about. You are such a wonderful hostess. Love ya!

KClevenger said...

Umm...Can I join your book club!!! :)
I'm so glad you did a new blog post.

Whitney said...

You're the hostess with the mostess! Thanks for having us! We'll miss having you at the meetings after you and Austin leave!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

okay so fun.. you should read life of pi for one of your club meetings.. amazing book...

Mia said...

sara,

I had such a great time and so did my sister! thanks for being an awesome hostess with the mostess!!!