Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thankful

Well thanksgiving has come and gone. I had such a fun time this year we went up to Utah and hung out with the whole Walk (and Russell) family up at grandma and grandpa Dobsons beautiful house. I seriously had such a fun time hanging out with everyone and meeting all the new babies :) The house was up in the woods so it was fun going on the quad, playing outside, hiking, eating, more eating, and just staying all cozy inside with the family. On thanksgiving day we all went around the table and said all of the things that we were thankful for. I am seriously so blessed for all of the wonderful things that i have in my life...here are some more things that i am thankful for....

My wonderful Husband and best friend
Dark Chocolate
My amazing hardworking and loving MomFrozen Yogurt any time...any where
Warm Fires
Beautiful landscapes and sunsets
The new addition to my family the Walks!
My job
Scarfs
Dirk and Tami and their kindness and love
My sister and her amazing passion and sense of humor
Christmas! My favorite time of year.
Snuggling
Uncontrolable laughter
Movies and popcorn
Austins sense of humor and his ability to always make me laugh
Smiles
All of the sweet and thoughful things Austin does for meSnow
All of the beautiful templesthe fantastic friendships that i have
Jody and all the times we are just weird together
Acts of kindness
Lifes Surprises or just surprises in generalFlowers
and everything else that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It was so great to see you again. Thanks for making the trip out. My girls (and boy) absolutely adore and admire you both so much. Thanks for being such great examples to them. I hope they can both find a guy that makes them as happy as you two are. Love you both, Shaunda

December 4, 2008 7:21 PM