Sunday, December 28, 2008

I LOVE Christmas!

I have been so busy soaking up all of the christmas fun that I havent had a chance to write about any of it so here goes...Well i am pretty much obsessed with christmas, everything about it, and Austin being the wonderful husband that he is, ha ha and knowing my love for everything christmas, surprised me and took me to Balboa Island to get hot chocolate and walk around looking at all of the amazing christmas lights! It was the best :)


This house made me laugh. It had like twenty little singing snowmen out side all singing different songs!

Well i loved Balboa Island so much that me and my best friend Jody decided to go and get dinner down there...but little did we know that they were having a christmas boat parade down there with bands playing christmas music and everything it was the best!!


A week later Paige, being the hostest with the mostest, put on a christmas party for the girls :) It was a lot of fun especially to see everyone! It was a potluck and we all had to bring something and then bring a gift for a white elephant exchange. I made the dessert... it was a triple chocolate peppermint trifle...ha ha it was hard to make but turned out pretty yummy! ha ha and to end the night with a bang...literally! Jody sat on one of the glass tables in the living room and it completely shattered and Jody fell through! It was really scary because she was just laying there in a pile of shattered glass but then after we got her out we all started laughing it was pretty amaing, and Jody felt so bad! Overall it was a lot of fun :)

























































OH CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE! So me and Austin got our first christmas tree! It was the best! We had plenty of ornaments because Austins grandparents gave them an ornament every christmas since they were born so that when they got married they would have a whole bunch to put on the tree, i think that is the best idea. We put it up after the ward christmas party.... It was so beautiful! My favorite was just sitting there in my living room with just our christmas lights on, it made me so happy :)



Doesnt our living room look so cute? ha ha these decorations were up the first week in December :)

And now we end with Christmas Day! So on christmas eve we spent the night with Tami and Dirk so that we could all wake up christmas morning together. It was so much fun because Cody, Stacey, baby Chloe and Cory were all able to come to town. We woke up and all had to march down stairs together and come look at the christmas tree...then we ate strawberry crepes (which is a walk family tradition) and then opened presents :) ha ha even junior got to open a present ha ha it was the best! After that we all sat and watch a movie and then me and Austin went home to pack because we were heading up to Washington for a week to see my family!



Well Christmas is over but i had such a wonderful time celebrating it with all the people i love :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah!!! I love Christmas, too!! We got about a dozen Christmas cards today and I'm still going to put them up-even though Christmas is over! I'm so glad we could be with you guys, it was so fun!!! And you're definitely the best gift givers ever. I can't WAIT to play guitar hero!!!

Jessica Speed said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas! And your living room is very nice, I like the way you decorate it.

SS Vermicompost Industry said...

Nice post. I always visit your blog. Soooo good... Organic Manure in Tamilnadu