Sunday, January 3, 2010

OMAN

O MAN I love OMAN

Austin pretty much explained in his video...but we went on a week long trip with the Price and Kacher family and explored the country of OMAN. It was absolutely amazing, all of the hikes, the culture, the GOATS, camping, thousand year old tombs, Sloppy joes, camp fires, Sea turtles and beautiful beaches...it was so unbelievable and so unforgettable.


GOATS everywhere...and I mean EVERYWHERE! They make me laugh...crazy goats

we were wandering through a small mountain town and this lady walked by....I love that picture

This hike was amazing...so beautiful and nothing like I expected Oman to be like





I loved this sign...you see it as your leaving the Abu Dhabi boarder into Oman

2 comments:

Jac Bishop said...

shut the front door!!! i have the same glasses as austin, no big deal. i miss you and your laugh sara. this is anne bench. thank you.

The Siple Family said...

Peace be with you with barbed wire in the background. Eeeek. . . .