Monday, September 7, 2009

Rocket Queen!

Borja, Gonzalo's brother, came up to San Sebastian from Madrid this weekend with his bike. The surf sucked, but the weather was beautiful and Borja was pumped to ride so we made a short film... Haha, it was fun. With Gonzo trying to ram me into trees as I hung off the side of the jeep, dodging tractors, and searching the house with knives for intruders, it was truly a weekend to remember...

Here ya Go...

rocket queen from Borja Sáenz de Miera on Vimeo.

4 comments:

reefonline said...

thank you so much guys, you really rock!

Ash Kelley said...

another awesome video! thanks for sharing!
and how'd you guys end up meeting Gonzalo? what an awesome tour guide.

Dirk said...

Austin, that video was awesome.... I'm sure Borja loves it... Tell him I will have to bring my Moto Guzzi there and ride on the same roads that were in the video... The countryside was beautiful... Is he riding an 883 or a 1200?? He made some nice mods to the bike, I really like his ape-hangers also... Love Dad

reefonline said...

Dear Austin´s dad,

Please come with your Moto Guzzi to Spain and I´ll bring you to some amazing roads!!!

Thanks for the nice comments on my sporty :) It is an 883.

Hope you really make it to Spain some time soon!