Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

On Easter I had a hard time finding eggs....so these guys helped me out



ha ha we were house sitting over Easter weekend, it was a lot of fun and so nice to have a house to ourselves. And while we were there I got to take care of their chickens. They were amazing, they just would follow you everwhere. Austin called them "constantly hopeful" ha ha because they were always thinking that you were going to feed them.
When I own my own house some day I am going to HAVE CHICKENS! They are so so funny, and they give you eggs every morning, I just love em!

9 comments:

Beth Stone said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

really so cute! and they kept following around, guess you gave them some treats, hehe! looked so funny! lovely!

Ash Kelley said...

haha. that was awesome! loved the music too!

Jessica Speed said...

That's too funny! I love the footage and the music, great choice! :)

Whitney said...

I love this video! It makes me so happy! How fun!

RussellsRoost said...

OK!! So freaking funny!! I love the music choice! Madi liked this one alot!

Nicole said...

how funny! what a sweet movie :)

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!!!