Monday, June 22, 2009

DUBLIN

Well this is the start of our journey at the airport...little did I know that was the last time I would see my bags for three days :( But I survived!

Well Dublin was so cool it was for sure the most confusing city we have ever been to it took us so long to find our way around, but all the architecture was the best! I took so many pictures so Im going to make a lot of collages so that I can put a lot of pictures on our blog.






Can we stop and talk about this sign? Does anyone know what this means?...because we thought it meant dont turn right ha ha but apparently not, because everyone was going right at these signs. Once again very confusing... but it made our drive all the more adventurous!

9 comments:

RussellsRoost said...

I love the buildings there!! How fun, and it is kinda cool that it is all rainy. It sounds good to me right now since it is 105 degrees out side here!

The last Unicorn said...

yeah! you made it safe and sound. I love the pictures and I am so glad you are blogging! It looks to me like that is a no turning right sign :) Did you really think it was dont turn left?

Austin and Sara said...

ha ha did i say left i meant right :)

Whitney said...

Amazing! I'm so excited to follow your journey on your blog! Glad you got your bags back! Your pictures are gorgeous, way to work the camera!

Mia said...

Sara!!!

I'm so jealous of you guys! i can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about the adventures you two get to take! have fun... Miss you a ton!!!

Ash Kelley said...

that is so awesome you guys are in IRELAND!! I'm so jealous! What gorgeous pictures! how long was the flight??

KELLY said...

keep the photos coming. I can't wait to see more about your adventures in Dublin!
....Sucks about the lost baggage!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

I love your adventure around the world... I miss you and cant wait to see more pics... you guys are sooo adorable....

RussellsRoost said...

Seth thinks its a "no hook turn sign" they had those in Austraila