Thursday, June 11, 2009

slacker to the max!!!

Ok I know I know....I suck. I have been the worst blogger ever and so much has been going on.... First off, sorry for the lamo blog ha ha its totally under construction so welcome to the ghetto stage and second we are leaving on wednesday!!! ahhhh so much to do so little time. But dont you fret because we will be back up and blogging (on a prettier blog) in no time :)

Bon Voyage next time were blogging it will be in Ireland :)

Im gonna miss everyone so much!!!

6 comments:

Ash Kelley said...

WHAT!!!!!!? Ireland?? I'm so jealous!!!!

CHMomma said...

i second what ashley said!

RussellsRoost said...

YEAH!!! I am So excited for you guys! Have so much fun!!! We will miss you guys so much! I'll show the girls the blog so that they won't forget Uncle Austin and Aunt Sara!
PS today Madi had a little accident in her panties and then asked me "does Austin peep in his chonies?" to which I said "No, hes a big boy". I thought it was cute that she thought of him ;) Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a blast! We look forward to your travel log! Love, Irene in WA

Happy Paws Dog Boarding said...

Hi Guys!!! Waiting patiently for your updates. Miss you guys. Much love.

Happy Paws Dog Boarding said...

Hi Guys,

Great pictures. Love your hair color Sara. Dublin looks so wonderful. Pay attention to the road signs okay. Love you both.

Mom xxoo