Monday, December 21, 2009

ISTANBUL part three

Things that made me laugh ....


ha ha this sign was so funny...


okay I have to say this was one of my favorites...this is the Turkish tow truck, it is pretty much the most amazing invention! This is how it works....it pulls up besides the car...these little fork lifts come out it picks it up and then puts it on the platform...and it is gone in 5 min haha people dont even know what hit them!

Now im not sure why but Turkish cabbages are like the size of watermelons, its ridiculous. I bought one for dinner one night and used about an 8th of it and it fed a family of 5!


This was just scary.... the suicide lane, its just a big free for all

ha ha "NO TRUMPETING" this one is for you JoAnne! These were all over the place....funny looking horn...guess they dont like honking :)

4 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

I like the No Dirt one. Maybe that will catch on here and a cleaner potty talk lingo. I liked this blog. Oh the randomness of life is so entertaining.
Amen to the suicide lane!!

NatDCurfiss said...

looks like you guys are having a great trip sarah!
where will you be for christmas?

betsy said...

Merry merry merry Christmas to Sara and Austin! What a fabulous trip you are having, and THANKS for taking us all along for the ride! It's great! Love, Betsy and Anthony Antonelli

Cal said...

I so loved this post!